A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

What do you make with your fabric?

Earlier this month I showed you a piece that I had batiked and dyed with some pretty strong stripes.

This is what I ended up using it for--a stuffed fish:


I have no idea where this inspiration came from, but it was fun to make.  Now that I see pictures of it, I'd probably do a few things differently, but I was just winging it as I made it.  I have lots more fabric to use up!


4 comments:

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.