A TECHNIQUE DRIVEN Blog dedicated to mastery of surface design techniques. First we dye, overdye, paint, stitch, resist, tie, fold, silk screen, stamp, thermofax, batik, bejewel, stretch, shrink, sprinkle, Smooch, fuse, slice, dice, AND then we set it on fire using a variety of heat tools.

Monday, September 12, 2011

My piece is back



My piece of fabric is back from the round robin and I have to say in MUCH better shape than when I sent it out. That was one really ugly piece of fabric. The first person did a wax resist and then said sorry it is so dark but I think that really did a lot to make the piece better looking. The original piece was in ugly colors that I didn't even like but after the resist you can just get glimpses of the colors peeking through and it actually looks great. The foils are a bing bonus and my fabric is wonderful now. Thanks my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog is no longer active, we will get your comments so please feel free to share them.